Securing the future viability
Taking sustainable responsibility.
CEE Group is focused on delivering attractive risk-adjusted returns that fit our investors’ objectives. Incorporating ESG criteria helps us and our investors create social and economic value over the life of our
Our significant contribution to the energy transition 2030.
Responsible and risk-conscious investing and appropriate asset management are at the core of our business and have always been an essential part of our corporate success. For more than 20 years, the CEE Group has focused on operating real asset investments with maturities of 20, 30 and even more years. As one of the largest operators of solar and wind power assets in Europe, we make an important contribution to climate protection through our work, and thereby actively support the achievement of the energy transition 2030 and the implementation of the Paris Agreement. In 2021 alone, the sustainable power plants we operate saved CO2 emissions of more than 850,000 tonnes per year. This is roughly equivalent to the emissions of almost 200,000 passenger cars. Our assets produce green electricity for more than half a million households.
- Integration of ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) as an essential part of our investment strategy.
- Implementation of a wide range of regulations and measures.
- Establishing the ESG aspect as an integral part of our investment processes.
- Provide clear leadership in the selection and review of investment opportunities for the firm and our investment teams.
- Allerhöchste Priorität der Sicherheit unserer Mitarbeiter, Partner und Dienstleister.
- HSS&E (Health, Safety, Security & Environment) ist daher Kernelement der Kultur der CEE Group und der Brookfield-Unternehmensgruppe.
- Zertifiziertes Managementsystem für Arbeitssicherheit nach ISO 45001.
- Highest priority to the safety of our employees, partners and service providers.
- HSS&E (Health, Safety, Security & Environment) is therefore a core element of the culture of the CEE Group and the Brookfield Group of companies.
- Certified management system for occupational safety in accordance with ISO 45001.
Ensuring a healthy life for all people of all ages and promote well-being.
avoided cases of illness
Ensuring access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and up-to-date energy for all.
kWp nominal power
Promoting sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all.
Building resilient infrastructure, promoting widespread and sustainable industrialisation and supporting innovation.
MWh electricity from renewable energies
Making cities and settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable.
Take urgent action to combat climate change and its effects.
Tonnes of CO2e avoidance